Skip to Content
Back to top
Markup of H.R. 4766; the “Keep Your Coins Act of 2023;” H.R. 4790; H.R. 4767; H.R. 4823; H.R. 4655; and H.J. Res. 66
Thursday, July 27, 2023 | 09:00 |
Click here to watch the LIVE WEBCAST.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. 4766, the "Clarity for Payment Stablecoins Act of 2023."
- H.R. ____, the "Keep Your Coins Act of 2023."
- H.R. 4790, the "Guiding Uniform and Responsible Disclosure Requirements and Information Limits (GUARDRAIL) Act of 2023."
- An amendment in the nature of a substitute, no 1, offered by Mr. Huizenga.
- H.R. 4767, the "Protecting Americans’ Retirement Savings from Politics Act."
- An amendment in the nature of a substitute, no 2, offered by Mr. Steil.
- H.R. 4823, the "American Financial Institution Regulator Sovereignty and Transparency Act."
- An amendment in the nature of a substitute, no 3, offered by Mr. Loudermilk.
- H.R. 4655, the "Businesses Over Activists Act."
- An amendment in the nature of a substitute, no 4, offered by Mr. Norman.
- H.J. Res. 66, a joint resolution disapproving the rule submitted by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau relating to "Small Business Lending Under the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (Regulation B.)"
Webcast of the Markup