Hearing entitled “International and Domestic Implications of De-Risking”
Tuesday, June 26, 2018 2:00 PM in Rayburn 2128
Click HERE for the ARCHIVED webcast of this hearing.
- Mr. Michael E. Clements, Director, Financial Markets and Community Investment, Government Accountability Office
- The Honorable Sue E. Eckert, Adjunct Senior Fellow, Center for a New American Security
- Ms. Gabrielle Haddad, Chief Operating Officer, Sigma Ratings Inc.
- Mr. John Lewis, Senior Vice President, Corporate Affairs and General Counsel, United Nations Federal Credit Union on behalf of the National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions
- Ms. Sally Yearwood, Executive Director, Caribbean-Central American Action
Webcast of the Hearing